Thursday, February 5, 2009

Spring Trend: Polka Dot Bikinis

First off, I'd like to say that I'm really sorry I haven't gotten the chance to post any updates. It's been a busy few months, but I'm hoping to post a lot more often.

Today I stepped outside of my house and I was slapped in the face with the -30 degree Celsius wind. Winter is absolutely brutal, and I'm hoping to make it go by faster by thinking of spring! What better way than to go spring shopping? Whether you want to stock up for spring coming up, or need some items for spring break, I'm going to post the hottest items for spring.

First trend I want to address is the polka dot bikini. JCrew has many variations of this style, and I'm absolutely in love with it! Bright colours, and cute prints are the perfect way to invite in the warmer weather.

swimwear
swimwear - by Phobophobia on Polyvore.com

If you have a smaller bust, the bandeau style top is the perfect cut for you. It accentuates your chest area, and flatters your small bust.

If you have a full figure, and/or a larger bust, than the halter style top and the banded bottom is for you. The halter with the wide straps will offer extra support, and the banded bottom will minimize a heavy bottom. The additional flower will draw the eye upwards. It will make your curves look absoluely stunning!

For any bust size that needs a little bit of support, the top with the hidden underwire is perfect for you! The halter also adds a little bit of cleavage.

If you wish to cover a little bit more skin, opt for the one-piece beautiful swimsuit. It has a removable strap, that can transport the suit into a stunning strapless one-piece.

That's all for the polka dotted bikini. More spring trends will be coming soon, maybe even today. I promise you that! :)

Leave a comment please.

No comments:

Post a Comment